Friends come in all shapes and sizes, and dogs show us that despite our differences our love can all be the same.
I think the pictures we collected here prove that even natures wildest animals still can have a soft spot for dogs. They represent everything that animals enjoy - running, playing, chasing toys, exploring, hunting, and going on adventures. Maybe they should be renamed "Natures Best Friend", which has a nice ring to it 🙂
1. Size doesn't matter, especially when you both love running.
2. This looks like the beginning of a Disney movie.
3. Pumpkin the Rescued Racoon thinks she's a dog.
Source: The Dodo | Facebook | Instagram
4. When your best friend is a real ass but you love him anyway.
5. A Dog and his Ocelot
6. Okay, we cheated, there's no dog here. But look how cute they are! I'm sure you'll forgive us.
7. Meet Juniper the Friendly Fox
8. Kasi and Mtani - the Labrador and Cheetah that live at the Cheetah Run habitat.
9. Even 500lb predators have a soft spot for Wiener dogs. Meet Bonedigger the Lion, and Abby.
10. A Great Pyranees with his new Fawn
11. Smeegal the Serval (African Cat) and his friend.
11. Dog and a Capybara, a truly odd couple.
12. This monkey is just happy to be friends with everyone.